Saturday, September 8, 2012

Much Ado About Nothing at Rawesome or Healthy Family Farms...or is it?

Think what you will: I still don't want to eat eggs or young chicken or beef or sheep from who knows where when I bought them thinking they were coming from the farm/farmer I bought them from. 
That is IF she was/is outsourcing.  
You all know I'm not omnipotent. I'm just one person with a loud mouth and opinion. There is no going back for me, however. I found out too many ugly things, most of which I have written about here. here.
I just wish someone with authority would care enough about outsourcing to look into it. For now, Sharon Palmer still has a farm and still sells at farmer's markets. The next court date for Palmer is in Ventura on September 12, 2012. That ought to be interesting.


http://www.thecompletepatient.com/article/2012/september/8/rawesome-case-disappearing-act-two-defendants-la-county-case-settle-small

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Ventura-dairy-farmer-pleads-guilty-over-raw-milk-3848930.php

No comments:

Post a Comment