Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why So Quiet?


I know, I haven't written much information lately of what I am continuing to learn about farms and farming and one farm in particular, HFF. Trust me when I say a lot is going on behind the scenes. Trust that the truth will be revealed in the end. For the moment, I don't want to spoil any of the information gathered or processes that are in motion.

For now, please keep shopping local, sustainable and at the Farmer's Markets. There are a hundreds of farmers and a few ranchers in LA that are doing it right. Please support them so they can keep feeding us.

Word on the street is Rawesome will be up and running if it already isn't. I don't know for sure, because I was never a member. But is seems to me good food will remain supplied in LA.

Go to the GOOD FOOD FESTIVAL starting TODAY! Hooray! It's about time people are waking up to good food and demand is outpacing supply. YES! Here is the directory of events if you are curious.

Best,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment